A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Abboud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Abboud is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camille Abboud, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Abboud graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Abboud has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camille N Abboud FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Camille N. Abboud practice?
- Dr. Camille Abboud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Camille Abboud practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Hematologists.