A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Azar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Azar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azar
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camille Azar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Azar graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Azar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Spanish Peaks Reg Hlth Ctr - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camille George Azar MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Camille G. Azar practice?
- Dr. Camille Azar has 1 office location.
Dr. Camille Azar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Internists and Pueblo Gastroenterologists.