A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Azar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Azar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azar
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Azar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camille Azar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Azar graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Azar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Spanish Peaks Reg Hlth Ctr - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camille George Azar MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Camille G. Azar practice?
- Dr. Camille Azar has 1 office location.
Dr. Camille Azar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Internists and Pueblo Gastroenterologists.