Dr. Camille Buonocore MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Bethel Park, PA

3.3

May 18th, 2017
Lying Doctor !
I have severe Type 1 Diabetes as well as having Celiac Disease. 25 years ago I was involved in a near fatal car accident which was caused by my Diabetes. When I began seeing Dr. Buonocore she was always very helpful and caring. She put me on a medication which she told me would help me relax and sleep. She made no mention that it was an antidepressant and 3 months later I almost took my own life. I called her office pleading for help but I got no help from her office and when I saw her again she acted as if she never knew what had happened. I stayed with her practice but each time I saw her I would ask her why she did this to me without giving me any instructions as to what to do if the medication did not work. Her answers became, " I do not know, I do not remember and that I need to just move on." She had no idea what a Traumatic Brain Injury can do to a person. I later learned that what she puts into your file as far as the care she gives to a patient does not coincide with what she really does. I left her care and made a complaint to the Pennsylvania Dept. of Professional Licensing. They interivewed her and her response was that because of my Brain injury that I just did not remember. My memory is almost 100 % so that was a pure lie. I have no respect for Dr.Buonocore as a Doctor or as a person for what she did to me. I am now suicidal and just a broken man , untrustful of medical doctors. Thank you Doctor Buonocore.

May 5th, 2017
Uncaring in how she practices medicine.
Dr. Buonocore destroyed my health and my confidence in my ability to care for myself. I would never recommend her to anyone who suffers from Diabetes. I hope each day that I die now. Thank you Doctor Buonocore !

February 3rd, 2017
Uncaring in how she practices medicine
She broke my will to continue with caring for myself. It is sad when someone who you trust lies to you so as to protect herself from her own wrong doing. I only have a short time left and it will be a pleasure so as to not have to deal with Dr. Buonocore any more.

December 1st, 2016
Disgusted !
You see a doctor so that they can help you. You do not see a medical professional to be hurt. Dr. Camille M. Buonocore hurt me beyond what I could ever think. I would rather die than to let her even get close to me again.

October 18th, 2016
Disgusted
I have never been treated so poorly by a medical professional in my life. She took care of my Diabetes but never really did a complete check up though in my files she said she did at every appointment. She diagnosed me with both Celiac Disease as well as Gastroparesis but now I am being told that I do not have either. This so called Doctor should lose her license or just retire ! When you trust a doctor and they prove to just not care about your well being then that can just break your will to continue to care for yourself ! Stay away from Dr. Buonocore and her rude staff.

August 3rd, 2016
Stay away
Doctor Buonocore is the worst Endocrinologist you could ever see. At one time I thought she was the very best but I latter found out that what she says she does as far as her care is not how she actually cares for her patients. I have very brittle Type 1 Diabetes and she never has looked at my gums, into my eyes, touched my feet did any type of vibration tests to my feet, absolutely nothing

May 28th, 2016
No trust
I saw this doctor or 9 years and all I can say is if you like her care than just make sure you check your files occasionally and your opinion may change. In 2014 I was given my file for an appointment and realized that almost none of what she said she did as far as my Diabetic care was true. I later got my files for the last 5 years and learned that most of it was false.

April 20th, 2016
Uncaring and Unprofessional
I saw Dr. Buonocore for my brittle Type 1 Diabetes and Celiac Disease. I am also a survivor from a automobile accident in which I broke my back in ha ...

April 19th, 2016
Stay away from this unprofessional practice.
Terrible practice !

April 18th, 2016
Best diabetic physician there is.

March 17th, 2016
All I can recommend is for people to stay away from Dr. Buonocore and for that matter Associates in Endocrinology. Dr. Buonocore took care of my Severe and Brittle Type 1 Diabetes and Celiac Disease but in 2013 she decided to become a Psychiatrist and she put me on an antidepressant that at first was great but 3 months after I started it, brought me to the point of almost taking my own life. I got no help from her office when I called pleading for help. She had gone for the day. I lived through that nightmare and when I asked her about why she never called she acted as if she had no idea what I was talking about. As time went on I would ask her about why I got no help and she would then shut me up and say that I had to move on and that she does not remember. I would rather be dead now then to have to see her again and I just may well be on my way to granting my wish. I do not understand why I was treated so poorly in the end and it hurts me because I had trusted her so much. I have nothing good to say about someone who is suppose to help a sick person but when her way of practicing goes wrong then she will not admit to her mistakes. She will just move on and everything will be just wonderful but for me I am left with deep psychological problems and am now being monitored on a suicide watch list. Thank You Dr. Buonocore ! My only question to her would be, Why ? Why did she not care and why did she feel that me as her diabetic patient needs to suffer even more ? I just do not get it.

January 28th, 2016
Mentally broken
I saw Dr. Buonocore for my diabetes but she found it necessary to become a Psychiatrist and she prescribed a medication that almost brought me to the brink of suicide. She then acted like she did not know what had happened. When I called her office pleading for help I got nothing but her Medical Assistant who my Pennsylvania law cannot prescribe or call into a Pharmacy prescriptions though he did anyway. When I asked her about it her reply has always been I do not know and I do not remember and that I have to move on. I am a survivor of a Traumatic Brain Injury and needed to be handled differently but she could have cared less. In the end she would ask me question and because I have trouble sorting out words in my mind to get them out in speech she would cut me off. The most unprofessional doctor you would ever want to deal with. I am now on suicide watch and it is Doctor Buonocore who is the only one I can blame. Stay away. The sad thing is that she at one time was fantastic. How wrong could I have been.