inactive

Camille G Cash MD Patient Reviews

• 12 reviews

January 22nd, 2016
Dr. Cash is a fantastic surgeon and wonderful person!! She performed my three plastic surgery procedures and I could not be happier. Amazing results. Thank you to Dr. Cash for her skillful and artful technique.

July 17th, 2015
What a lovely person Dr. Cash is. As lovely in appearance as her demeanor. I am new to Texas (recently moved from Virginia) and I am so glad I found her. Her staff is very professional and congenial. I highly recommend her.

April 22nd, 2015
1 Fine COP
Dr. Cash is a very honest and skilled surgeon. I had multiple procedures and everything still looks AMAZING!

October 16th, 2014
Amazing doctor
Dr cash change my whole life After several searches I decided I wanted to go with dr cash .. She is very sweet caring doctor and understandable I had no self-esteem about the way I look .. After doing my tummy tuck .. I was never happy like this Thank u dr cash u change my life I never wanna ask for me

April 23rd, 2014
Well Done
We just completed our six week follow up with Dr. Cash. I found her to be extremely professional yet personable. We were impressed with her level of knowledge in surgical matters as well as her ability to make cosmetic decisions before, during and after surgery that left us with great results. The staff and office were always well kept and presentable. From the lobby to the exam rooms their is a noticeable level of concern for detail and the well being and comfort of her patients. Well done Dr. Cash. Continued success!

March 20th, 2014
Breast Reduction Experience
I begin this journey by praying for God’s direction. Thinking that at my age why bother? Then God made me realize that whatever time I have left I wanted to be in good health. If having breast reduction surgery would give me the relief I needed, then do it! My daughter told me about Dr. Camille Cash and I did my research, prayed and made my decision. It is one of the best decisions I’ve made. The experience from beginning to end exceeded my expectation. Dr. Cash was thorough in her presentation, covering all the bases (good & bad). My fears were eased. I felt assured God had directed my path. The experience from the initial consult, pre-registering at the hospital, day of surgery and follow-up was amazing. Everyone was knowledgeable, considerate and attentive. I’ve never received this type of Doctor’s care and I’ve been around for a while. The results are simply life transforming. I feel as if I’ve stepped back in time when I look in the mirror and see the breast of a young woman and not the aged woman I am. I’m thankful to God for answered prayer. Thank You Dr. Cash for helping to improve the quality of my life! May God bless you and your staff! <@}})))=< MR, age 58, Breast Reduction

December 12th, 2013
Excellent!
I am 63 years old and had 2 procedures. Upper eye lids, and then three years later a jowl and neck lift. Dr Cash did a SUPERB job on both surgeries and I love the outcomes! She did a careful and cautious job. Took her time with my questions and concerns. I do not like disolving stitches so she made certain not to use them. I do not like general anesthetic, and for one of the surgeries we were able to avoid it. As far as precautions with pre and post op infections, she also made sure I did pre-op testing that included chest x-ray, EKG, Blood work-ups, and nasal swab for MRSA. Post-op I was on Keflex. My experiences have been excellent. I highly recommend her.

July 9th, 2013
Sales rep
Back in 2011 I woke up to a saline implant that had deflated!! Dr. Cash and her staff got me right in and I had my surgery within 3 weeks!! Dr.Cash will always be a doctor that I would recommend to everyone I know!! She is not only my doctor,but I feel like she is also someone I could call my friend!! She took her time with me and made me feel so comfortable!! Love her and her staff!! Top notch service!!!!

April 18th, 2013
Sales Representative
I went to see Dr. Cash about some flaws with my body as a Sales Representative. The doctor and the staff are awesome. Beth made me feel like I had known her all my life from the moment I called the office. She is very easy to talk to and she is very thorough in handling any concerns in a timely manner. When there was an issue with the surgical center where my procedure was previously scheduled she was instrumental in getting me scheduled in a place where I could maintain my privacy at no additional cost. Also, my procedure needed to be done in a 2 week time span from the time that I contacted the office and Dr. Cash adjusted her schedule to do the procedure on a day that she does not normally do procedures to work around my husbands work schedule so that he could be home with me. Lisa was a key factor in helping me with the financial aspects of my procedure through Care Credit so that I could get more work done than I initially thought that I could afford. Lacy has give me many skin care tips on how to stay youthful and to care for my skin while working out in the elements. She is currently working with me on a regimen with me that is suitable specifically for my skin. Darlene is so complimentary and always willing to help squeeze me into my garmets and answer any question asked in private and she made me feel good about my body through the rough periods in the beginning when I was really swollen and always called me Mrs. Skinny and made me smile as the swelling went down.. Dr. Cash and her staff has given me the body and the look that I have always wanted and needed to continue to be competive with the younger sales representatives in the Houston area. If you want the best "Before and After Care" this is the group you want to see.

November 6th, 2012
You...Only Better
I initially went to Dr. Cash in 2006 for a breast reduction which was life-changing. 2008, I also received botox for my "11"s, after that treatment those wrinkles have virtually disappeared. Why I am writing now is that through the years I have put on a substantial amount of weight, going up to 196 lbs. Dr. Cash recently began to offer weight loss services as part of her practice. I knew this was my silver bullet, I was ready to make a life change and knew this would help me along my way. The stories of Dr. Cashs staff encouraged me as like me have thyroid issues. (I had my thyroid surgically removed.) The fact that they have not put the weight back on encouraged me. These are real tangible people who have lost weight, kept it off and have changed their lives in a healthy way. I could do this! And I have, with her medical supervision I have gone from 196 lbs to 157 pounds, I am now 1 pound away from my goal weight and wear a size 8. Dr. Cash has helped me become me, only better.

September 27th, 2012
After a gastric bypass in 2002, I had new "issues" with which to deal -- namely, a lot of excess skin -- and Dr. Cash has consistently provided amazing results as I've had to "stage" my procedures in order to get to a more normal body contour. Specifically, she performed a bilateral breast lift in 2004, bilateral brachioplasty to remove the flying squirrel arms in 2008, and a tummy tuck in 2010. Each and every time, the results were amazing and it was exciting to experience a true transformation. Did I mention she gave me the world's cutest belly button? Call Dr. Cash! You will be glad you did!

April 4th, 2012
A successful story
I just wanted a fuller breast, I didnt pretend to be the girl with the biggest breast... thats what I explained Dr. Cash...She took the time before and after my procedures to understand my goals. She listened to my concerns, addressed them and the result is just what I wanted! I cannot say it wasnt a tough or painless experience, believe me, it wasnt a piece of cake! but I believe Dr. Cash acomplished the problems on the way and made the smart and more beneficial decitions to make my case a successful one. I dont regret having chosen her. Besides, shes a warm and nice person that makes you feel relaxed in each visit. I am very happy!