Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Camille Chittenden
Dr. Camille Chittenden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Chittenden is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Atlantic Avenue and Little Co Of Mary Torrance. She speaks English.
Dr. Camille Chittenden has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Camille Chittenden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. Brandy Hattendorf
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Nava Yeganeh
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Peter Welty
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi33