Dr. Camille Clark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Camille Clark?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Camille Clark?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 24th, 2017

Not Thorough

First appointment with her. She was very fast. Too fast. Not thorough. I hadn't filled out the new-patient health-history paperwork and they didn't care--just took it away. So they don't even have thorough on me in their records. This makes me doubt that her recommendations for me are accurate. The pelvic exam was severely painful, even though I asked for as gentle as possible. She didn't wear doctor gear which seems unsanitary. And she coughed in her hand but didn't wash and was going to touch me. I had to ask her. On the positive side, her nurse Beatrice was friendly and pleasant. And the doctor called me a couple times herself after the appointment. But those don't really make up for the more important things.

March 28th, 2016

Do not recommend

This person does not truly know what she is doing. I was told to have a possible tubal pregnancy and asked me to come back to the office right away to receive an injection that would get rid of the cells and that my life was in danger. I looked for a second opinion, and she was so wrong I only had a blighted ovum. Thanks to her "intelligence" since I cannot use profanity! I have found a wonderful doctor that really cares.

March 17th, 2016

Excellent doctor

Dr Clark is an excellent OB GYN doctor - knowledgeable, forthright, kind, I trust her implicitly - would not go to anyone else. Hope I never have to!

June 4th, 2015

I have been with Dr. Clark since 1990 and have been seeing her once a year for the last 25 years. She is one of the bests, highly experienced, highly efficient, most caring and one of the most "human" of all the doctors I've met. I had to try many, many doctors before I found her and I feel pretty lucky (as Google would say it, :-).

March 28th, 2014

Find another doctor office

For every wellness visit, Dr will put additional office/outpatient visit which will require co-pay or deductible. The office staff is not very co-operative and they have filed wrong claims to Cigna. My delivery was over the weekend and I was in hospital for 4 days. Dr never care to come and meet me in the hospital and the whole delivery and checkup was done by another doctor.

September 26th, 2013

no way would I return as a patient because of the long time I had to sit in the waiting room for an appointment in my wheel chair!

April 17th, 2012

I recommend Dr Clark to all my friends

She is someone you can easily discuss anything with. I have been her patient for 10 years and she is proactive about taking care of my health and well being.

January 25th, 2012

impersonal

i called in to ask for a prescription for a yeast infection beause i get them all the time, and i was told i would need to come in and be examed. So, I went in and got the exam (which consisted of her taking one look at me and telling me it was a yeast inf) and was on my way. TWO WEEKS later, I got a call saying my annual was coming up and i would no longer get my BC prescription if i didn't come in. WHY on earth did they not just do the pap while i was there??? did they want me to come back and spend more money with them? i read online that a YI won't affect your pap reasults. finding a new doctor.

July 30th, 2011

100% Covered Well Woman Visit = 50% Service

My previous visit was 3 years prior and they already had my previous records in storage off site. Although they knew I was coming for 2-3 weeks, they did not have my chart and created a temporary chart. I had to fill out a complete medical history which the doctor did not refer to. She asked about previous bone density scan and mammograms and took my word for the results I was giving her because "I don't have your chart; it's in storage". They don't validate parking, and right before you go see the doctor they have you sign a sheet stating that it is not their responsibility to see if she is a provider on your plan and you will be responsible for the bill if she is not. Dr. Clark never made eye contact but rather looked just two inches to the left of my head. You have to tell the nurse the questions you want to ask the doctor. She interrupted and allowed no time to really talk. In and out and thank you mam. Won't be back. Thankfully we can fire our doctors. There are many lovely doctors who would appreciate the business.

December 7th, 2016