Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Radiologist
7777 Forest Ln
Ste D550
Dallas, TX 75230
972-566-7009
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Find another doctor office  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2014

For every wellness visit, Dr will put additional office/outpatient visit which will require co-pay or deductible. The office staff is not very co-operative and they have filed wrong claims to Cigna. My delivery was over the weekend and I was in hospital for 4 days. Dr never care to come and meet me in the hospital and the whole delivery and checkup was done by another doctor.

|  show details
Sep 25th, 2013

no way would I return as a patient because of the long time I had to sit in the waiting room for an appointment in my wheel chair!

|  I recommend Dr Clark to all my friends  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2012

She is someone you can easily discuss anything with. I have been her patient for 10 years and she is proactive about taking care of my health and well being.

|  impersonal  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

i called in to ask for a prescription for a yeast infection beause i get them all the time, and i was told i would need to come in and be examed. So, I went in and got the exam (which consisted of her taking one look at me and telling me it was a yeast inf) and was on my way. TWO WEEKS later, I got a call saying my annual was coming up and i would no longer get my BC prescription if i didn't come in. WHY on earth did they not just do the pap while i was there??? did they want me to come back and spend more money with them? i read online that a YI won't affect your pap reasults. finding a new doctor.

|  100% Covered Well Woman Visit = 50% Service  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2011

My previous visit was 3 years prior and they already had my previous records in storage off site. Although they knew I was coming for 2-3 weeks, they did not have my chart and created a temporary chart. I had to fill out a complete medical history which the doctor did not refer to. She asked about previous bone density scan and mammograms and took my word for the results I was giving her because "I don't have your chart; it's in storage". They don't validate parking, and right before you go see the doctor they have you sign a sheet stating that it is not their responsibility to see if she is a provider on your plan and you will be responsible for the bill if she is not. Dr. Clark never made eye contact but rather looked just two inches to the left of my head. You have to tell the nurse the questions you want to ask the doctor. She interrupted and allowed no time to really talk. In and out and thank you mam. Won't be back. Thankfully we can fire our doctors. There are many lovely doctors who would appreciate the business.

|  Clark Camille A Md is terriffic.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 29th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr Clark has been my ob-gyn for 20 years. She delivered both of my children and has always been a competent, caring, woman of character that...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com