A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Collett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Collett, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camille Collett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Collett graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Collett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camille Collett MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Camille Collett practice?
- Dr. Camille Collett has 13 office locations.
Dr. Camille Collett practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Park City, UT and Ogden, UT.
See Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors.