Dr. E Davis-Williams MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2016
Very knowledgeable doctor
Dr. Davis-Williams is extremely knowledgeable. She is not exactly warm and fuzzy, but she knows what she is doing and has so much experience in obstetrics.

September 10th, 2015
the practice is not what it used to be
i like dr williams but I feel that the wait time from your appointment time is too long. you sit in the waiting room for about an 1 before being brought back to the exam room and you still have to wait at least another 1-1 1/2 hours before been seen and she only spends about 10 minutes with you once she gets in the room if that and she doesn't make sure all of your questions have been answered before leaving the room. dr. williams used to be very patient with you but on my last visit i felt like it was rushed and no compassion was felt. the practice has become too big and therefore having that bedside manner especially in this field has gone out the door. if you have time to give up your entire day to stay in the office, then go for it. if not, i suggest you go somewhere else.

April 9th, 2014
Look somewhere else.
I am in my first time pregnancy. Dr. Davis Williams and the other Dr's in this practice are very nice and answer all my questions and concerns during my visits. However, the Dr's are not really available for questions after hours. I am a high risk patient and have called in once to ask a question. The Dr. called me back 5 days later. I have to constantly ask the office if they got test results/ultrasound results back. The last time I asked the nurse 4 times to get ultrasound results from the specialist they sent me to. Whenever the office says they will do something, they never do. The office seems incredibly unorganized and overwhelmed. Even if my appointment is the first one in the morning, I end up waiting for an hour in the waiting room-at least.

September 13th, 2012
Dr Camille Davis Williams is a great doctor. She delivered both of my permature kids and now that my daughter is 21 she will now visit her office as well.

March 29th, 2012
Very bad experience especially with Dr. Miller Thrasher, who is extremely unprofessional. They seem to care most about getting paid, not helping the patient

November 18th, 2011
Horrible Wait times! Poor follow-up
Doctor persponabe enough, but too waited wayyyy to long - 3 hours for my 1st visit. No Show on 2nd visit (due to surgery), and it took 3 calls to the office to get test results.No Since of urgency...

June 14th, 2011
After having a bad experience with another doctor, I completed a lot of research before selecting this practice. Many spoke very highly of this practice. I don't know why, but my experience was awful. I was a high risk pregnancy client and I saw the doctor maybe twice. I going into labor and they had me wait too long before admitting me to the hospital. While in the hospital the nurse prac. checked on me, but never the doctor! The doctor didn't even see me for my 6week f/u visit! Awful, awful practice! The front desk staff and the nurse prac. are nice, but the nurse are rude and ghetto.

December 16th, 2016