A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Denis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Denis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Denis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Denis graduated from Universidad De Guayaquil.
Dr. Denis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camille Denis MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Camille Denis practice?
- Dr. Camille Denis has 1 office location.
Dr. Camille Denis practices General Practice near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors.