A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Denis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Denis graduated from Universidad De Guayaquil.
Dr. Denis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Denis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Camille Denis practice?
Dr. Camille Denis practices General Practice near Miami, FL.
See Miami General Practitioners.