A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Denis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Denis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Denis graduated from Universidad De Guayaquil.
Dr. Denis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camille Denis MD is a male General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Camille Denis practice?
- Dr. Camille Denis has 1 office location.
Dr. Camille Denis practices General Practice near Miami, FL.
See Miami General Practitioners.