A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Eyvazzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Eyvazzadeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camille Eyvazzadeh, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Eyvazzadeh graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eyvazzadeh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camille Eyvazzadeh MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Camille Eyvazzadeh practice?
- Dr. Camille Eyvazzadeh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Camille Eyvazzadeh practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Colorectal Surgeons and Bethlehem Surgeons.