A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Graham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camille Graham, MD, MPH is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Graham has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camille Alicia Graham MD and MPH is a female Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Camille A. Graham practice?
- Dr. Camille Graham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Camille Graham practices Otolaryngology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, TX and Rockwall, TX.
See McKinney Otolaryngologists.