A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Graham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camille Graham, MD, MPH is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Graham has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camille Alicia Graham MD and MPH is a female Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Camille A. Graham practice?
- Dr. Camille Graham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Camille Graham practices Otolaryngology near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Rockwall Otolaryngologists.