A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Harrison, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camille Harrison, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camille M Harrison MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Camille M. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Camille Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Camille Harrison practices Ophthalmology near Palm Desert, CA.
See Palm Desert Ophthalmologists.