Dr. Camille Heeb MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Topeka, KS

December 28th, 2016
GREAT DOCTOR AND GREAT WOMEN
HEEB HAS CARED FOR ALL THE CHILDREN IN MY FAMILY FOR OVER 20 YEARS, SIBLINGS, NIECES, NEPHEWS, AND NOW MY OWN CHILD. SHE IS KIND, CARING, AND A GOOD MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL (DOCTOR). OUR FAMILY LOVES DR. HEEB SHE HAS ALWAYS TAKEN GOOD CARE OF ALL OF US AND OUR CHILDREN. WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PLEASED WITH HER TREATMENT.

December 29th, 2013
The ONLY pediatrician's office I will take my children to
As someone who grew up in the medical community, I tend to look at doctors without the intimidation factor some people have. Their education and status do not sway me or make me reluctant to critique their work. I'm also not prone to enthusiasm, so when I say that Dr. Heeb is a FANTASTIC doctor, I mean it. She is practical, down-to-earth, well-informed, and seriously dedicated to what she does. If you are looking for a doctor who keeps an office that looks like something out of a home design magazine, you'll be disappointed. If you are looking for the highest level of medical care and genuine concern for your child, she is the right doctor for you. Her office is basic, with old furniture and carpet. Why? Because she is not in the business to make money. She sees a lot of Medicaid and lower income patients and does everything she can to make sure the children receive the best care. She probably makes half of what the typical suburban pediatrician makes, but she loves what she does. Her idea of a vacation is covering a pediatrician's practice in another state while the other doctor goes on vacation. Now that's dedication! Dr. Heeb will explain everything you need to know in terms you can understand. She will give you handouts to help you remember what you need to know. She will not prescribe unneeded medications, but will make sure your child is treated effectively for whatever problem s/he might have. She will remember you and treat you like a human being. The office staff is friendly and efficient. It is not hard to get an appointment. If Dr. Heeb is not in, there is another excellent doctor (Dr. K) in the office who will see you if you can't wait for her to get back. I feel very comfortable having him treat my children as well. I live in a town about 45 minutes from Topeka. Originally, I took my oldest child to see a pediatrician in our city. It was a fancy office and I thought my child was getting good care--but when the doctor failed to treat her for eczema so severe it was bleeding and scarring, even after I took her in several times seeking help, I went to Dr. Heeb at my sister's recommendation. My sister had a child who had a potentially serious birth defect that her local pediatrician failed to notice, never mind treat. Whenever she asked about the problems her child was having, he blew it off. A family member finally recommended Dr. Heeb to her. Within a couple of days, her son was diagnosed and being treated. The same happened with my child. Had I stayed with my former doctor, she would have had permanent scarring that would disfigure her for life. Instead, Dr. Heeb saw her within a day of my first call and gave me a treatment for her that cleared up her eczema quickly and without side effects. Since then, my family has grown and she has treated all my children. She has seen us through good times and some very bad ones. I know I can count on her to give me a realistic description of my child's condition and provide a no-nonsense solution to whatever problem we encounter. My youngest is only five, so I'm praying Dr. Heeb stays in practice for at least another 13 years!

September 6th, 2012
very intimate and personal
she made me feel like she really enjoyed taking care of my son.

April 20th, 2012
Charles Scott, PA Emeritus
I was employed by her from 1995 to 1999. The assessment above is accurate. She is the practitioner (incuding her staff) who genuinely cares for the chilldren. Of particular note is the fact that she tells the parent everything in easily understood terms, and always gives them a hand-out with all of the details in writing. In my experience, she is unsurpassed in excellence.

November 8th, 2009
We took our son to her when he was young and she put him on high doses of iron. He subsequently became a type 1 diabetic.

November 7th, 2008
Fabulous Doctor
If you want an office that cares about your child then this is the one in Topeka,KS. Her physician staff is highly educated and thorough.