Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Camille Hinojosa
Dr. Camille Hinojosa, MD, PHD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Williamsport, PA, with other offices in Waco, TX and Killeen, TX (and 1 other location). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Hinojosa is affiliated with Divine Providence Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Camille Hinojosa has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Camille Hinojosa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsport, PA.
Dr. Joseph English
Williamsport, PA 0 mi54
Dr. Lisa Galloway
Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine
Williamsport, PA 0 mi25
Dr. Athena Jolly
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
Williamsport, PA 0 mi43