A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Introcaso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Introcaso is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camille Introcaso, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Introcaso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camille Introcaso MD is a female Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Camille Introcaso practice?
- Dr. Camille Introcaso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Camille Introcaso practices Dermatology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Decatur Dermatologists.