A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Kempke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Kempke, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camille Kempke, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kempke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kempke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Fmc Carswell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camille Kempke MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Camille Kempke practice?
- Dr. Camille Kempke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Camille Kempke practices Psychiatry near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Saginaw Psychiatrists.