A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Kempke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Kempke, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kempke
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kempke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camille Kempke, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kempke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kempke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Fmc Carswell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camille Kempke MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Camille Kempke practice?
- Dr. Camille Kempke has 1 office location.
Dr. Camille Kempke practices Psychiatry near Lecanto, FL.
See Lecanto Psychiatrists.