A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Kureth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camille Kureth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kureth graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kureth has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kureth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 18 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Camille M. Kureth practice?
Dr. Camille Kureth practices Pediatrics near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Troy Pediatricians.