A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Paquette-schulgit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Paquette-schulgit is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paquette-schulgit
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Paquette-schulgit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camille Paquette-schulgit, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paquette-schulgit graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Paquette-schulgit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camille Anne Paquette-schulgit MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Camille A. Paquette-schulgit practice?
- Dr. Camille Paquette-schulgit has 1 office location.
- Dr. Camille Paquette-schulgit practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Mount Pleasant, WI.