A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Salame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Salame is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camille Salame, MD, MS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Salame graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salame has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Windham Community Memorial Hospital, Inc. And Hatch Hospital Corporation, Willimantic CT
- Naval Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camille Georges Salame MD and MS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Camille G. Salame practice?
- Dr. Camille Salame has 2 office locations.
Dr. Camille Salame practices Neurological Surgery near Norwich, CT.
See Norwich Neurological Surgeons.