A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Salame is Good. Dr. Salame has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camille Salame, MD, MS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
She has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Back Injuries, Cancer, and Head and Neck Disorder.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Salame graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Salame has 9 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salame accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Camille Salame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Camille G. Salame practice?
Dr. Camille Salame practices Neurological Surgery near Norwich, CT.
See Norwich Surgeons.