Dr. Camille Semple DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 29th, 2016
Dr Semple-Daly is extremely knowledgeable in treating the human body as a whole vs. treating each biological system individually. She listens and respects her patients. I had multiple diagnosis prior to my first visit and was being treated by traditional medical doctors. I still did not feel well mentally and physically. Dr. Semple-Daly ordered blood tests traditional Drs do not order. The results of my blood tests connected all the dots as to why I was not feeling well. She explained all lab work , how each body system impacted the other, and the medication or supplements she prescribed and how they work. And we started on supplements and medications slowly so that we could monitor what worked. She spends time answering all questions. Her staff is always polite and professional and return phone calls promptly, I recommend Dr. Semple-Daly to many people.

November 30th, 2013
Great GYN care
My friend referred me to Dr. Semple-Daly for gyn services. I went to her, and discovered I was pregnant. She and the staff were very kind and courteous, although I was disappointed she could not take care of me during my pregnancy. She referred me to someone she trusted and I had excellent care during my pregnancy and delivery. I returned to Dr. Semple-Daly for my GYN care because she had great bedside manner and is very informative. At first I was concerned about the wait time (15 mins), but then I realized she did not rush me even though I had many questions. She gave the time to all her patients who needed it. For my other visits I just waited patiently knowing I will be given the time I need for my concerns. Her staff is very kind and caring also. The office is very clean and the decor is lovely. The environment is very peaceful and safe. Overall, a great doctor and always a great experience.

July 11th, 2013
Wrong Information on Website
This doctor is listed as OB, but her secretary said she is not an OB doctor. The accepted list of insurance is false. Some of the major insurances listed are actually not accepted. The phone secretary, although polite in her voice, didn't even apologize for any of the inconveniences.

June 24th, 2013
Fully Balanced
I went to Dr. Semple because I have hormone imbalance after menopause and I heard from several friends that she was an expert. She had helped them regain their quality of life and I wanted the same. What surprised me was the amount of time she took with me and how thorough she was. She made sure I understood not only the therapy she planned to give me, but also how and why I got to this point of needing hormone replacement, and what I needed to do so I would no longer need her to replace my hormones. I was given the impression from another local doctor who does hormones that I was going to be on replacement therapy for the rest of my life. Dr. Semple-Daly reassurred me that is not the goal, but it takes a deeper understanding and more work to uncover the underlying reasons on her part. For my part, it takes a dedication to changing my lifestyle based on her findings and recommendations. In her work-up she discovered I was harvesting MOLD!! Once treated, my stomach problems and my respiratory issues that plagued me for years resolved. Needless to say I am feeling great from the very conservative doses of hormones she gave me. I can go on and on... but I think you get the point. If you are suffering, and not getting the help and answers you need, this is the doctor for you.

March 12th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Semple is the first Doctor to actually spend quality time with me. She helped me to understand all of the possible reasons that I was suffering. She did a very detailed work-up and helped me find the best solution to my problem. I really liked that she reviewed ALL options with me even though she knew which was the best option. She did not rush me to a decision or force me to see things her way. In the end, I did see things her way and followed her advice. It is because she took me through the process of coming to my conclusion that I am confident of the choice I had to make, which did involve a surgery I never thought I would have. Now I know I made the right choice, because I had the best doctor.

November 3rd, 2010
The best!
She is such a sweet and caring woman! She is so easy to talk to and I loved having her as my doctor. She was def. the best and most caring doctor I have ever had!!!!

May 20th, 2010
could not ask for a better dr.!!
Had such a positive experience with her and she reassured me me that I was having a healthy pregnancy and followed up on referrals and interventions as I had a complicated pregnancy. I have recommended many ppl to her and will continue to. Very professional and polite!

April 22nd, 2010
Amazing Doctor, AWFUL Staff...if you have time to waste with constant rescheduling, and can endure rudeness...
Dr. Semple is a splendid woman. She was my doctor when she was with her previous practice, and I loved her. It made going for my annual checkup a pl ...

March 4th, 2010
wish i knew about her 13 years ago!
cannot say enough about her!she really is a good doc