A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camille Senzamici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camille Senzamici is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camille Senzamici, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Senzamici graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Senzamici has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Senzamici accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Camille Senzamici practice?
Dr. Camille Senzamici practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.