Dr. Camille Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Camille Walker?

Great bedside manner

Posted on August 10th, 2011

i discovered that I had miscarried my pregnancy at 11 weeks with dr walker- who I had never met before. She was so gentle and reassuring - allowing me take all the time I needed in her office privately to speak to husband and primary care doc. She made a bad situation manageable!

Dr Camille Walker is wonderful

Posted on November 5th, 2010

She is so caring, she listens and is always available to see me. She is a very gentle, devoted doctor and took care of me like a sister... She is my favourite doctor so far ... she delivered my 2 precious babies boys (2008 & 2010)and I had no problems whatsoever with her work she is very professional and is very respected by the NWBI staff.

Billing Procedures and Harrassment by Office Staff

Posted on April 28th, 2010

This doctors office harrasses patients for payment before the billing due dates and expects payments before bills are even received from the patient. Upon my last visit, they expected full payment before they even sent me the bill to review. As a result of me not agreeing to pay bill (due to non receipt and review), they refused to perform an ultrasound that I really needed to get. This is by far the most unprofessional doctors practice I have ever dealt with and they should be ashamed of how they treat patients (especially those who pay bills on time and are in a sensitive medical state)

Posted on August 1st, 2017