Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Great bedside manner show details Great bedside manner
Aug 10th, 2011

i discovered that I had miscarried my pregnancy at 11 weeks with dr walker- who I had never met before. She was so gentle and reassuring - allowing me take all the time I needed in her office privately to speak to husband and primary care doc. She made a bad situation manageable!

Dr Camille Walker is wonderful show details Dr Camille Walker is wonderful
Nov 5th, 2010

She is so caring, she listens and is always available to see me. She is a very gentle, devoted doctor and took care of me like a sister... She is my favourite doctor so far ... she delivered my 2 precious babies boys (2008 & 2010)and I had no problems whatsoever with her work she is very professional and is very respected by the NWBI staff.

Billing Procedures and Harrassment by Office Staff show details Billing Procedures and Harrassment by Office Staff
Apr 28th, 2010

This doctors office harrasses patients for payment before the billing due dates and expects payments before bills are even received from the patient. Upon my last visit, they expected full payment before they even sent me the bill to review. As a result of me not agreeing to pay bill (due to non receipt and review), they refused to perform an ultrasound that I really needed to get. This is by far the most unprofessional doctors practice I have ever dealt with and they should be ashamed of how they treat patients (especially those who pay bills on time and are in a sensitive medical state)