Dr. Camilo Enriquez Alcoseba MD is a male Oncologist , has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncology Recertification, Therapeutic Roentgenology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilo Alcoseba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camilo Alcoseba, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcoseba graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Alcoseba has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Easton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alcoseba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Camilo E. Alcoseba practice?
Dr. Camilo Alcoseba practices Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncology Recertification, Therapeutic Roentgenology, and Medical Oncology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Radiologists and Bethlehem Oncologists.