A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilo Alcoseba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camilo Alcoseba, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcoseba graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Alcoseba has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alcoseba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Camilo E. Alcoseba practice?
Dr. Camilo Alcoseba practices Therapeutic Radiology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Radiologists.