A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilo Alcoseba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camilo Alcoseba, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcoseba graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Alcoseba has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camilo E Alcoseba MD is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Camilo E. Alcoseba practice?
- Dr. Camilo Alcoseba has 7 office locations.
Dr. Camilo Alcoseba practices Therapeutic Radiology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Radiologists.