Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Camilo Cabrera
Dr. Camilo Cabrera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bradenton, FL, with another office in Bradenton, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cabrera is affiliated with Manatee Memorial Hospital and Blake Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Camilo Cabrera has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Camilo Cabrera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.
Dr. James Harper Jr
Bradenton, FL 0 mi16
Dr. Steven Mamus
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Bradenton, FL 0 mi37
Dr. Rick Szumlas
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Bradenton, FL 0 mi25