A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilo Fadul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camilo Fadul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camilo Fadul, MD, FAAN is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- BrainSpinal Cord Tumors Biologic Therapy Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology Pain & Symptom Mgmnt
Education & Awards
Dr. Fadul graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe.
Dr. Fadul has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Elliot Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fadul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Camilo E. Fadul practice?
Dr. Camilo Fadul practices Neurology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Lebanon Neurologists, Lebanon Hematologists, Lebanon Oncologists, and Lebanon Pathologists.