A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilo Fadul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camilo Fadul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camilo Fadul, FAAN, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- BrainSpinal Cord Tumors Biologic Therapy Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology Pain & Symptom Mgmnt
Education & Awards
Dr. Fadul graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe.
Dr. Fadul has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camilo Enrique Fadul FAAN and MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Camilo E. Fadul practice?
- Dr. Camilo Fadul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Camilo Fadul practices Neurology near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, NH.
See Lebanon Neurologists.