Dr. Camilo Gregorio Torres MD is male, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camilo Torres is Excellent. Dr. Torres has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camilo Torres, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Gastrointestinal Radiological Oncology, and Head and Neck Cancer.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Torres has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- St Lukes Cornwall Hospital Corwall
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Torres accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Camilo Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Camilo G. Torres practice?
Dr. Camilo Torres practices Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Fishkill Radiologists.