A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilo Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camilo Torres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camilo Torres, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Torres has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camilo G Torres MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Camilo G. Torres practice?
- Dr. Camilo Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Camilo Torres practices Radiation Oncology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Oncologists.