A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilo Vasquez Gabiana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camilo Vasquez Gabiana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vasquez Gabiana
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vasquez Gabiana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camilo Vasquez Gabiana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez Gabiana graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Vasquez Gabiana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camilo Vasquez Gabiana MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Camilo Vasquez Gabiana practice?
- Dr. Camilo Vasquez Gabiana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Camilo Vasquez Gabiana practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Gastroenterologists.