A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilo Vasquez Gabiana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camilo Vasquez Gabiana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vasquez Gabiana
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Vasquez Gabiana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camilo Vasquez Gabiana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez Gabiana graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Vasquez Gabiana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camilo Vasquez Gabiana MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Camilo Vasquez Gabiana practice?
- Dr. Camilo Vasquez Gabiana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Camilo Vasquez Gabiana practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Gastroenterologists.