A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilo Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camilo Gomez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camilo Gomez, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracranial Arteriosclerosis
- Intracranial Embolism and Thrombosis
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gomez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camilo Ramiro Gomez MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Camilo R. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Camilo Gomez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Camilo Gomez practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Neurologists.