A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilo Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camilo Guzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guzman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzman graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Guzman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- St Peters Hospital
- LAKELAND SURGICAL & DIAGNOSTIC CTR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camilo Enrique Guzman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Camilo E. Guzman practice?
- Dr. Camilo Guzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Camilo Guzman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.