A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilo Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camilo Guzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guzman
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzman graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Guzman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- St Peters Hospital
- LAKELAND SURGICAL & DIAGNOSTIC CTR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camilo Enrique Guzman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Camilo E. Guzman practice?
- Dr. Camilo Guzman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Camilo Guzman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeland, FL.
See Fort Myers Surgeons.