A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilo Jorge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camilo Jorge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorge graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Jorge has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jorge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Camilo S. Jorge practice?
Dr. Camilo Jorge practices Family Medicine near Paramount, CA.
See Paramount Family Physicians.