A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camilo Jorge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camilo Jorge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorge graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jorge has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camilo Simon Jorge MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Camilo S. Jorge practice?
- Dr. Camilo Jorge has 1 office location.
Dr. Camilo Jorge practices Family Medicine near Paramount, CA.
See Paramount Primary Care Doctors.