Dr. Camilo Zambrano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Camilo Zambrano?

upset mother

Posted on June 9th, 2016

I made an appointment for my 11 year old son to be seen at this office because he has an eye stye and needs treatment. The office manager Yasmina Zambrano explained that before my son could be seen I needed to change PCP to Dr.Zambrano and wait 24 hours, I made the necessary changes and sent my husband with my son the next day to see MD. When my husband arrived to the office they turned him away and said that the mother needed to be present for the 1st visit. I called the office and explained that we are married, that we share custody and that I am out of town but my son needs treatment. Yasmina Zambrano (who was very rude) told me that there was nothing she could do, she said it was the policy of the office. I explained that my husband is very involved in my child's care, that we have been married 12 years, that I am available via phone for any questions, and she still turned my son away. I asked to speak to the office nurse or the doctor and she said the only person I would be able to speak with is her. I am extremely upset and outraged with this!!! on top of the fact that it is totally illegal to turn away a patient because the mother isn't there, its very unethical to turn away a sick child with insurance, an appointment and everything in order because the mom cant be there.

Foster Parent

Posted on December 6th, 2015

The office staff is very professional, respectful, helpful, mannered and attends to each and every patient, even on busy days with respect! My kids love the nurse and she too is so much fun with the kids, although she's also so professional! I've seen the way in which they address patients. "So professional!." They remind you of your appointment and they work with you in making sure that the child is well, in order to return to school the following day. The Dr. himself is very well mannered and has a great deal of patience with the sick or fussy kids. What a PROFESSIONAL and CARING group of people. Perfect for working with kids.

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Great service

Posted on February 6th, 2015

He's an excellent Dr, the office staff very professional.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

my daughter has been going there since birth she is now six and i would never change her doctor for the world

great dr.

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Dr. zambrano is very kind and courteous dr. he always takes the time to listen to your concerns, before just throwing medication at your child. he always interacts kindly with the children. he was the dr. for both of my children until I moved.

Most trustworthy out there.

Posted on May 11th, 2010

Zambrano was recommended by my sister, he is the greatest. He will answer any question you have, with out hesitation and will take as long as you need with out ever rushing. He explains everything in detail. His staff is always friendly and will go out of their way to help you. Both my 3 year old Daughter, and 3 month old Son attend his office.

Posted on February 1st, 2010

I met Dr. Zambrano when my daughter Delia was born. He is the best, so helpful and sweet with the kids. We love him.

Posted on March 25th, 2017