A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesser graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lesser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lesser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cammie Lesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cammie F. Lesser practice?
Dr. Cammie Lesser practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Cambridge, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Camilla Lesser, Dr. Camille Lesser, Dr. Millie Lesser