A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Camran Nezhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Camran Nezhat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Camran Nezhat, FACOG, FACS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cysts
Education & Awards
Dr. Nezhat graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nezhat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Camran R Nezhat FACOG, FACS, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Camran R. Nezhat practice?
- Dr. Camran Nezhat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Camran Nezhat practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.