A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Can Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Can Tang, Psychiatric Psychopharmacologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Can Tang, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Can Hoc Tang MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Can H. Tang practice?
- Dr. Can Tang has 1 office location.
Dr. Can Tang practices Psychiatry near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Psychiatrists.