Dr. Canaan Harris MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Houston, TX

March 11th, 2016
Best Doctor Ever!
I am giving this doctor a five star review only because five is the maximum allowed; he truly deserves all the stars in the galaxy. My husband had a large, growing tumor on his parotid gland last year and we were blessed to find Dr. Harris, who was wonderful beyond words. He was knowledgeable, explained what to expect during and after surgery, and really went the last mile in being kind. My spouse is Native American, and we'd encountered some disgusting comments on Native heritage from another doctor, but Dr. Harris was just the opposite - he has respect for everyone and was also friendly and funny in addition to being completely professional. My spouse's surgery and after care went very well - no complications at all - thanks to Dr, Harris' skill, and Dr. Harris was also extremely patient in dealing with old worrywart me when I was scared to death for my husband. No problems at all, and I cannot recommend Dr. Harris too highly or enough. He is truly the best there is.

March 16th, 2015
keloid removal
Had a keloid consultation..... had the procedure the next week...... 8hr surgery,but no pain, great results, Doc was awesomely amazing......

February 18th, 2015
Patient 30
I've been a patient for 30 plus years. Dr. Harris is very knowledgeable and have great bedside manners. It's rare to find these days. Thanks for great service to your patients!

March 3rd, 2014
Appreciative
Dr Harris is an extremely great Doctor. He takes time with his patients and explains everything thoroughly. He takes genuine care for his patients and is really a pleasure to visit. I really appreciate his kindness.

December 4th, 2012
Have seen him several times over a 20 year period
Dr. Harris has always been very pleasant and extremely professional. He is the only ENT Doctor I would want to go to. He is also very thorough.

June 28th, 2011
first visit
my first visit was longer then i expected, but overall i got my questions answered and still going back.

June 9th, 2011
Great Personality
Dr Canaan Harris has an outstanding personality and a big heart. I would recommend anyone who needs surgery to go to DR Harris. The wait wasn't to long and the procedure was done with amazing results. I went to him because of his high success rate.

May 25th, 2011
This is the worst doctor office I have ever been to. They never answer the phone they do not follow up with you in regards to anything and the wait time is horrible

September 22nd, 2010
We actually waited 1 1/2 hours. We have been often and the wait is always excessive.