A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candaca Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candaca Marshall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candaca Marshall, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric gastroenterology
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Marshall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- The University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candaca Martin Marshall MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Candaca M. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Candaca Marshall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Candaca Marshall practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pediatric Specialists.