A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candace Basich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candace Basich, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basich
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Basich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candace Basich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Basich graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Basich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candace Marie Basich MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Candace M. Basich practice?
- Dr. Candace Basich has 1 office location.
Dr. Candace Basich practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.