A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candace Basich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candace Basich, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basich
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candace Basich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Basich graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Basich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candace Marie Basich MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Candace M. Basich practice?
- Dr. Candace Basich has 1 office location.
Dr. Candace Basich practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians.