Dr. Candace Clinedinst Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Candace Clinedinst?

September 17th, 2013

She definitely didn't make eye contact with me at all, which makes it very hard to trust her. I was sick, and like another review, she didnt look at my file, ask any questions, just prescribed an antibiotic and said that likely what I had could be cured with that. Makes me feel like she didnt really care about me, just wanted me in and out so she could get to the next patient.

June 14th, 2012

I saw Dr. Clinedinst about 5 years ago to get a few referrals. I remember thinking that she wasn't the most pleasant person in the world, but I figured she was having a bad day. I should have read these reviews before I went back today for a new referral. Dr. Clinedinst has absolutely zero personality, and she didn't make eye contact with me at all. If you want to get an appointment quickly--give her office a call, but it you're looking for a doctor whom you can establish a comfortable relationship with--don't waste your time with her.

June 21st, 2011

I went yesterday after having been very sick for five days...doctor DID NOT even look at me in the face, DID NOT see my file, DID NOT ask me any questions....she just prescribed a tremendously strong antibiotic and that was the end of that...when I questioned the prescription, being that this kind of medicines should only be taken when needed, she ignored me completely. I cannot believe she is a doctor. Doctors are supposed to cure, both physically and emotionally...sometimes, just a kind word can make you feel a lot better... Got home, checked the prescription online, and it stated that the medicine SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN UNLESS TESTS PROVE THAT IT IS NEEDED IN THE CASE OF AN INFECTION. I COULD HAVE GOTTEN WORSE IF I WOULD HAVE TAKEN IT.

July 2nd, 2010

Unprofessional Staff!

There wasn't too much of a wait period for my appointment but when I finally got to see her I noticed she didn't look at me either. I'm not sure if it was some condition she had or if she just wasn't a people person. She was thorough in her questioning/exam but did so in a very brisk and formal manner. So I'd say her rating was overall pretty good.Her staff however was HORRIBLE: cold, unhelpful, even tried to charge an extra $15 for my visit-thankfully I had called my insurance prior to the visit and knew the real quote. Later on when I called back to get lab results, I received the answering machine. Left my info, was told that a nurse would call me back within 24 hrs. Called after not hearing back for 3 more days. Got the answering machine AGAIN so I had to ask to speak to a nurse who then lied saying someone left me a message- which I NEVER got-and brushed me off when I let her know. HORRIBLE UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF. NEVER GOING BACK THERE AGAIN.

March 3rd, 2010

Not again

I arrived for my appointment early, and still had to wait almost an hour to be seen by Dr. Clinedinst. When I was finally seen, she neither look at me when she walked in, nor did she listen to what I said - even responded to a question I didn't get a chance to ask! She talked over me, and didn't ask after my medical history. She said that I hadn't had a physical at the practice - later, while sitting and waiting (again) at their "business center," I reviewed the records from my physical in the very file she handed me. I will not see here again.

February 19th, 2010