A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candace Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candace Cohen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Cohen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mendota Mental Health Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candace Agress Cohen MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Candace A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Candace Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Candace Cohen practices Psychiatry near Madison, WI.
See Madison Psychiatrists.