Ophthalmologist (eyes)

3.0

Jan 6th, 2016

Dr. Collins is the best ophthalmologist I have ever been to. Her knowledge is eximplary, and her bedside manner is fantastic! I would recommend Dr.Collins to anyone.

No bedside manner! show details No bedside manner!
Oct 19th, 2015

She has no bedside manner especially being a child's eye dr. There's a reason she is accepting new patients after being at the clinic so long. I wouldn't go back to her for me as an adult much less her touch my child. She was rude to my child as she was examining him- he's 2! No patience no respect not kind insensitive ! Will be calling and filing a complaint with the board. I am shocked she is a child's dr !

Do Doctor's Care Anymore?! show details Do Doctor's Care Anymore?!
Jan 21st, 2015

After waiting over 2 hours, this doctor was appalled at my anger. She made no apologies for the wait time and then refused to check my seven year old's vision because of my anger. I told the staff someone in the office was going to check my child's eyes because Dr. Collins had us dilate my child's eye for two weeks, and I needed to know if it was working. Dr. Collins returned to check my daughter and spent less than 5 minutes with my child. I do not feel she did her job as a pediatric othamologist.