A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candace Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candace Cummings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candace Cummings, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cummings has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Southampton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cummings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans