A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candace Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candace Cummings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candace Cummings, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cummings has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candace DR Cummings MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Candace D. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Candace Cummings has 3 office locations.
Dr. Candace Cummings practices Internal Medicine near Southampton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Sag Harbor, NY.
See Southampton Internists.