A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candace Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candace Erickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candace Erickson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Erickson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candace Jean Erickson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Candace J. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Candace Erickson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Candace Erickson practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.