A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candace Fetzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candace Fetzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candace Fetzer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Fetzer graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Fetzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- Health Center Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candace Renee Fetzer MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Candace R. Fetzer practice?
- Dr. Candace Fetzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Candace Fetzer practices Internal Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Internists.