A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candace Granberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candace Granberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Granberg graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Granberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candace F Granberg MD is a female Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Candace F. Granberg practice?
- Dr. Candace Granberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Candace Granberg practices Urology near Owatonna, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Mankato, MN.
See Owatonna Urologists.