Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Candace Green
Dr. Candace Green, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richland, WA, with other offices in Pasco, WA and Toppenish, WA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Green is affiliated with Bronson Methodist Hospital, Kennewick General Hospital and Carson City Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Candace Green has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Candace Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richland, WA.
Dr. Denise Bayuszik
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Kennewick, WA 0.36 mi36
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Kennewick, WA 0.36 mi32
Dr. Anita Reddy
Family Medicine, Obstetrics
Kennewick, WA 1.41 mi16