A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candace Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Candace Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candace Green, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Green has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Carson City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candace Cragwall Green MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Candace C. Green practice?
- Dr. Candace Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. Candace Green practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pasco, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Clare, MI and Takoma Park, MD.
See Pasco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.