A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candace Kasper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Candace Kasper, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasper graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kasper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candace Sue Kasper MD and PHD is a female Dermapathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Candace S. Kasper practice?
- Dr. Candace Kasper has 1 office location.
Dr. Candace Kasper practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Pathologists.