Dr. Candace Keene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Candace Keene?

November 11th, 2016

Visit for GYN exam in August 2016

Dr. Candice Keene is opinionated and gives out wrong information to her patients. She told me that she gave me a pelvic exam but Medicare does not pay for pap smears under normal instances. I told her I received an email from medicare stating I was due for an exam and pap smear this year. She said pelvic exams only are paid for by medicare every 24 months but the pap smear WAS NOT. I phoned medicare today and I am told that medicare DOES PAY FOR THE PAP SMEAR EVERY 24 months for all women.. So now I will have to wait another two years to have the PAP smear which equals to a total of four years that I will not have had one. Wrong doctor for Pennsylvania......wrong doctor for YOU. She is friendly but not WELL INFORMED.

September 15th, 2014

Awesome !!

The only doctor am comfortable with...she is very generous and very soft in touch ...she understand her patients very well

March 1st, 2012

A pleasant surprise

My doctor in the same practice had to suddenly move to another state bc of her husband's job. The day I was induced was the day I met Dr. Keene. She was compassionate, patient, understanding, and acted as though I was her only patient in the world. I was initially nervous to have anyone but my other doctor be there for me through my labor, but Dr. Keene made the transition simple and pleasant.

January 11th, 2017