Dr. Candace Lawson MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Sacramento, CA

• Good
  • Bad

December 17th, 2014
Dr. Lawson advertises that she is accepting new patients but she is NOT. She heads a residency program and refers patients to residents. She needs to put this in her profile so new patients know. Also, her office staff is real funky & rude towards patients.

May 20th, 2013
Father of three boys and husban to a amazing wife of 26 years
Dr Lawson has been our family doctor for over 10 years!!! My wife elder son and myself have looked to her and trusted her advise for longer than can remember. Its funny sometimes when im in for my yearly physical she gets so buisy and interested in my well being and making sure she does not miss a thing (and she never does!) that i feel comforted in her care. I have never felt so looked afer befor in my life. The heart is where she operats from and its big. I carry a warm feeling with me knowing my family is under her watchful and capable hands. My wife has spoken to me of her relationship with Candace and will be her her patient for life!!!! I also would like to send a two thumbs up for all office staff they always make me feel welcome and bend over backwards to help resolve any concerns we have :) THANKYOU :) I pray God showers you with blessing in this life for a Crown surly awaits for you in Heaven!!! With appriciation and care in my heart do I wright these things about my friend and physicion Doctor Candace Lawson!

July 23rd, 2012
Very Satisfied
I feel very well taken care of. I was treated with care and concern. All staff is professional.

February 25th, 2012
Dr. Lawson is very professional, caring physician. I would absolutely recommend her.

May 20th, 2016