Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Candace Mcnaughton
Dr. Candace Mcnaughton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Mcnaughton is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Monroe Carell Jr Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt and Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Candace Mcnaughton has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Candace Mcnaughton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Brian Bales
Nashville, TN 0 mi6
Dr. Christine Coleman
Nashville, TN 0 mi8
Dr. Sarah Szlam
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Nashville, TN 0 mi9