A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candace Moody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Moody graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Moody has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candace Elaine Moody MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Candace E. Moody practice?
- Dr. Candace Moody has 2 office locations.
Dr. Candace Moody practices Surgery near Three Rivers, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Three Rivers Surgeons.